Saturday, November 29, 2008

I am Thankful for...

I am a few days late but I figure not many of you looked at blogs on Thanksgiving so I am going to do my Thankful list now:

1. Brian. I am thankful that I have such a kind, loving and understanding husband. He loves me even when I am being crazy and irrational. He helps around the house and takes Mackenzie off my hands when I need a break. He is always giving me incoragement when I am feeling blue. He brings out the best in me and because of him I want to be a better person. Honey, I Love YOU.

2. Mackenzie. She is a joy to have around (though being two she does throw fits and then she is not such a joy). She makes Brian and I laugh as she is still learning new words and expressing herself in new ways. She is learning to sing and makes up her own songs in her jibberish. Her favorite movie at the moment is the Little Mermaid and she sits there and does the ahhh ahh ahhh's along with Ariel. She climbs all over everything and likes too climb up on the back of the couch and play with my hair while she sucks her thumb. I get a kick out of watching her chase Brian while she holds something in her hands (i.e. pumpkin wand, pin wheel, stuff out of the primary music box) while growling. She also thinks it is funny to tickle our feet. She is growing soo fast I hope I will enjoy the ride.

3.Family. Both my family and my in-laws do alot for us. Whether it is seeking advise or needing someone to babysit Makenzie they are always there for us. We love to play games, eat food and have conversations with you all. Michelle you are the best sister anyone could ever have. Noreen you are one of the most thoughtful people I now so a special shout out to you both.

4.Friends. I know that I am horrible at keeping contact but to all of those we consider friends know that we appreciate the variety and fun you bring to our lives. I hope you all have good holidays and now that you are in our prayers and in our hearts. I am a better person for knowing you all.

5. The Gospel. I am very thankfull that I was boren into this church. That I had two wonderful parents who took me to church and taught the gospel in our home. I am thankful for the love and peace it brings too me be it through pray, scriptures, words from our prophets, blessings and knowledge of all our Heavenly Father and his son Jesus Christ has done for us. I know that my life would be empty and meaningless without it.

There are so many other things I am thankful for but I think I will stop here. I lvoe you all and wish you all the best. HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

1 comment:

Noreen & Allen said...

Your to kind Aubry. I'm thankful for you too. I promise I'll try and be a better sister-in-law, I've had a hard couple of months but I think things are looking up.
Love ya!