It was my cousin Dez who was getting married. This was back in May so the weather in St. George was not to bad. Some pics of my family waiting.
Dez asked me to be a Brides Matron. I agreed. They wanted some pics before we walked down the isle.
Here I am Walking down the isle. We were told we couldn't wear sandals (though a couple of the bridesmaids and the Matron of Honor got away with shoes that looked pretty darn close to sandals to me). Let me tell you walking in freshly watered grass in high heels, not easy.
The Ceremony was lovely. Plus it didn't seem overly long which was great for me since I try to avoid high heels at all costs. I was not sure how long I could stand in them.
During the ceremony, Mackenzie saw me and wanted to come stand next to me. Brian, my parents and other family members did nothing as she climbed over the rocks (she didn't see the steps, which actually made me laugh because she was climbing up right in front of the couple) Any way this picture was of someone else but it is the only one of Mackenzie up there with me that I could find. I had left the camera in my purse in the brides room.
No comments:
Post a Comment