Okay so more like just a year ago. I need to get this done because Ethan's 2nd birthday has already come around so I really need to catch up. Back in October of last year our ward put on a music night. It was lots of fun and there were lots of acts. In our family Mackenzie sang "Part of your World" from Disney's The Little Mermaid. Brian got to pretend he was a beach boy. I participated in the women hip hop routine. Brian played his guitar and Mackenzie danced around while Scott Johnson sang a Michael Buble song.
We also had Mackenzie's Birthday. I was going to take shots of the jacket and skirt that I made her but never got around to it. She was excited over all the gifts she received. Her cake request was very specific and I did my best to comply. She wanted a pink strawberry cake with pink cream cheese frosting and a Z on it for Zorro. (This is because I let her watch the old Disney version of Zorro and she was obsessed.)
Also in October we went with the Cazier family up to the Hill Air force Museum. They had Little Planes the kids could play in.
You could also dress up. (Maleen, my favorite picture is the one of Daisy.)
They also had lots of planes. Everyone had fun.
Last of all we had Halloween. Ethan went as a chicken and Mackenzie went as Pink Zorro.







1 comment:
Those pictures are awesome. I think Tyler took some but they weren't half as good as yours. Why didn't I go? I can't remember, but it looks fun.
Post a Comment