Okay so I don't have any Pictures of the Open house on Thursday or of any at the Temple. I didn't have my camera on either
occation. Anyway, Mackenzie enjoyed the food and drinks at all the occations. Here she is drinking Lemonade.
She wasn't real sure of it at first but then decided she liked it. She also enjoyed the brownie bites but my camera's batteries died so I don't have any pictures of her eating them.
David and Wendy had Han Solo and Princess Leah as thier Cake toppers.
Lori and Tyson had Cars as thier cake Topper.
And then my mom made a center cake for all of them to cut into. I thought that turned out really pretty. My mom was worried because the had asked that the cake have cream cheese iceing instead of fondant so they wouldn't look smooth but I don't think it mattered. They still look like cake and thats what matters right? Any way we didn't get to stay fo
r the cutting of the cake so I don't know if they were as good as they looked.
Here is Mackenzie with my mom the great Cake Maker.
Makenzie and her cousin Eraliegh.
By this time it was Mackenzies bedtime so she didn't want to have her
picture taken with Lori so I took one of just the Beautiful bride. I when I took this Tyson was off talking to other people so he is not in any of my pictures. Sorry Tyson :(
4 comments:
I love the look on David's face
Hey Bob!
I just got back from Maryland and saw your invitation to the book party. Sorry I couldn't make it, I bet it was fun. We need to do a play day together before the Ry starts preschool again. I can't believe how big your little girl is. Keep in touch.
monica
I think it's about time you put pictures up, from your trip to New York!!!
And I have the cutest nieces in the world!!!
Hey Aubry,
I love the pictures. Mackenie is getting so big. Doesn't time fly by so fast? So how are things with you guys?
Post a Comment