Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Mackenzie!!

So Mackenzie is now TWO-YEARS-OLD. I can't believe my baby is not a baby any more. On her birthday we had family from both sides over for cake and ice cream. Mackenzie recieved alot of gifts and she now has them all scattered over the house so that no matter what room she plays in she has a new toy in there to. Though to be honest the things she gets the most enjoyment out of are the deflating balloons and the large box one of her gifts came in, typical. Brian is considering just giving Mackenzie boxes for Christmas. Any way here are some pictures from her party. As soon as I learn how I will put up the video of Mackenzie blowing out her candles. She actually blew them out by herself, one at a time. She didn't even spit on the cake to do it.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

She looks so grown up, in the pictures. It makes me sad that she's not a baby anymore!!!

Maleen said...

Happy Birthday!! Was that a butterfly cake?

jaks said...

Aww! Happy birthday, Mackenzie!

Cindy B said...

Wow, what a big girl! And I love her bike.

Remarkable Rheads said...

I can't believe she is two already. Wasn't it like yesterday that we were talking about being pregnant at Clare's

Richard Larson Family said...

Wow I know we are a little late but happy b-day to Mackenzie!! Seems like just yesterday. I just found your blog and I hope you don't mind us checking up on you occasionally. We just started ours but check it out if you want lovinlittlelarson.blogspot.com Love, Rich, Brit and Kolter