So my sister sent me this email with a website that you can go to and see the #1 bilbord song on your birthday. It was fun so I thought others might be intersted in seeing what the songs are for their families. the site is www.joshhosler.biz/NumberOneInHistory/SelectMonth.htm It goes all the way back through the year 1891 which for history buffs might be interesting, you can find out what songs your ancestors listened to.
Here are my families:
Brian - " Eye of the Tiger" by: Survivor (do you think this means anything?)
Aubry- "Bette Davis Eyes" by:Kim Carnes (I told Brian about this and said I would like to here this song because I didn't think I ever had. He looked at me and said it had just played on the radio two minutes before and I wasn't paying attention. Go figure.)
Mackenzie- "SexyBack" by: Justin Timberlake (I never heard this song but I do know that He sung it at the Victoria's Secret fashion show just before or after Mackinzie was born)
Any way I hope you have fun looking your songs up too.
1 comment:
cool. i thought i lost your blog address but i just found it again. nice to catch up with you.
Post a Comment