Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I am a little behind on my posting.  So I will try and catch you all up on a few things we have been doing.  Last week I finally had the energy to get out and take Mackenzie to the park. It was a beautiful day and we had a little picnic before we started to play.  We went to Neilsons Grove.  We had never been there and I wanted to see what the park was like.  There was quite a line of moms and children waiting for the swings so Mackenzie had to content herself with going down the slide.  She was very happy with that.  She went down the slide again and again without any complaint.
I know I must get her outside more often.  When we first got out of the car Mackenzie said"Oh Mommy the light is to bright I can't see."  Yes we have been cooped up in our house too long.  I need the weather to get nice and stay nice so that Mackenzie and I can experince more of the great outdoors together.

4 comments:

The Smith's said...

YOUR PREGNANT!!! I am so excited for you. Why didn't you say anything earlier? Well congrats to you and Brian and you better let me know what your having.

CONGRATS!!!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you were pregnant until I saw your cute counter! I am so excited for you! If you think one is hard like I did-two will make one question why you ever thought one was hard! Kids are so great-I love them!Congrats :)

Remarkable Rheads said...

Hey I didn't even know you were prego until I read other people's comments. You sly little fox. Anyway congrats! Are we in the same week? I'm almost 20. Anyway, we live really close to that park so we should meet up and hang sometime...when it's warmer of course :)

Gina said...

Well, I guess the news is out, eh?

Congratulations on having a second baby. I never got to have a second baby. Just went one to three. Maybe you will have twins too!!

Hope you are feeling well.