Anyway the Baby is due on Sept. 23 which for those of you who I did tell before will be amazed that this is two weeks earlier then my estimated due date of Oct. 1. I guess stranger things have happened but that was not what I was expecting.
Everything is going fine. I was extremly nauseous in the afternoons and evenings during the first trimester. That has know past but a few funny things are still lingering. I am very sentitive to smells. They can make me gag and I never know what it is going to be though bread is one thing I can't stand the smell of right know. Also I am fine with cooking things but when I warm or reheat things in the microwave I have to drink a glass of water if I don't want to get sick. The thought of reheating food makes me sick to my stomache. It is very inconveinent during lunch time. With Mackenzie I was actually okay with my cravings. They were mostly healthy. This time around I crave sugar, sugar and more sugar. Sweet things are really the only things that sound appealling to me. I am working really hard against that one and think I do a good job most of the time. It is a good thing that there are no more holidays with lots of candy coming up.
We are not sure how much Mackenzie understands. She only talks about a brother or sister if we ask her. Every week she wants something different. I have no Idea this time around whether it is a boy or a girl. Oh and Gina unless they missed something in the first ultrasound there is only one baby.
Well that is all I can think of at the moment to write. Maybe now that it is out there I wont be so frightened anymore. One can only hope.
10 comments:
Congrats to you guys! Hope you continue to feel better Aubry!
Congratulations. I have been wondering for a little while if you were expecting, and it was nice to finally see your name on the list at church. I am very excited for you. And personally, I think two was easier than one; certainly not at first because all newborns are a bit tricky, but in the end, they start to entertain each other and if you feed one kids, why not two, etc.
I was also very nervous about trying for baby #2. Just thought one baby was already a lot of work and could I handle another one. So I waited, and waited until I felt "ready' which never really happened. But someone obviously thought we needed another child because I got pregnant so fast my head was spinning. Hopefully we'll both feel "ready" by the time the babies get here :)
Congrats to you two!! I am so happy that little Mckenzie will have a sibling. I am hoping that things continue to go well and that you continue to feel ok.
Congratulations! I'll be excited for you!!
Glad to hear you are starting to feel better. Although I do have to say your continuing symptoms sound similar to my twin pregnancy--they COULD have missed one!
But Seriously,
After the first baby, every pregnancy thereafter filled me with irrational fear. Good thing you have Mackenzie to keep you occupied. All will be well.
Congrats! I hope the pregnancy continues to go well. Hang in there!
That's great news. Well I crave sugar and more sugar with each child. I have hard time eating leftovers or reheating something as well. Smells are really bad. At least this time around Tyler doesn't smell all that bad to me. With Seth I would spray him with air fresher in the middle of the night because he smelled so awful to me. After that he got mad told me to wake him up and he'll take care of it. Good luck and let me know if you ever need some chocolate I'm always stocking up on it even though I shouldn't.
Congratulations! That is so exciting.
Congrats on baby number two! Sep 23 is my birthday that would be so funny. I hope all is well for you with your last few months. I understand being nervous I think it is because you really know what you are getting your self into! ha ha But you will love this child just as much and find even greater joy in your life and family.
xoxox
Post a Comment