Okay so we went to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point as a Family to Celebrate Brian not having any school. Yeah. Mackenzie had a lot of fun running around looking at flowers and chasing birds. She would stop every once in a while and point to a flower and say "It's so beautiful. I love it." Any way we took lots of pictures here are some of my favorites.
Mackenzie with her doll Samantha. Oddly enough she had never wanted to take Samantha with us before and has not wanted to take her with us since.
Pictures of Mackenzie with Mommy and Daddy.
I love this picture of Mackenzie looking across the water at some Geese and their goslings.
Someone was nice enough to take pictures of us all together.
And just two of the Beautiful pictures Brian took of the flowers.
5 comments:
Your pictures are lovely. I think it is so pretty out there.
You have been posting a lot—way to go...
Now how about a post about the news from Monday?
I love tulips!!! And Mackenzie looks so cute.
These pics are gorgeous!
What a fun day.
How the heck did you get your font to publish that way?
Gorgeous pictures!
I love these pictures!
Post a Comment