Friday, October 30, 2009

Mackenzies’ Third Birthday

Mackenzie is now officially Three. Grandpa and Grandma Larson came up to spend the day with her. That morning they went to hogle Zoo.She wanted to see the baby animals, and wanted Grandpa to take her. They had a lot of fun. Mackenzie walked most of the time and really wore her Grandparents out. Aunt Michelle was also there for part of the time.

Later that night we had cake and ice cream, while Mackenzie opened presents.

Her favorite gift was her very first Barbie.

A couple of Sundays later we had the Macbean side of the family over for cake and ice cream. We had to convince Mackenzie to come out of her room and open up presents. She was more interested in playing with her cousins then opening gifts.

Mackenzie now thinks that every day is another birthday and wants more people to come over and see her. Luckily she hasn't asked for more gifts.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I sooo remember my first Barbie! I still have it too (in a box in my parents' garage). Except I think I was older than 3. Happy Birthday Mackenzie!