Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Pumpkins and Witches

I took Mackenzie to Pumpkin Land this year. She had a lot of fun wondering around. Once she realized what the wood cut outs were for she wanted to have her picture taken in every single hole. She also took a few pictures of me. She is starting to get better at making sure the subject she wants to take a picture of is in the frame. Ethan came along for the ride but wasn't very interested in what was going on.

Mackenzie decided to be a witch this year.Luckily my mom found the witch costume I wore when I was three. We had a ward Trunk-r-Treat but it was so cold that I didn't take any pictures.On Halloween Mackenzie was invited by her cousins to go Trick-or-Treating with them to the mall. Two of her cousins were witches as well.

We went to Aunt Michelles' house to get some candy.

Ethan was a Pumpkin this year. I am sure he was the cutest pumpkin around that night. He however just hung out with mom and dad.

Maybe he can Trick-or-Treat next year.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

That's so cute that she wore your old costume!!

Gina said...

I LOVE Mackenzie's dress! Darling!
And your little guy is sweet too.
Glad things are going well for you and the family.

Cindy B said...

Cute pictures!