HE would fall asleep so easily on his tummy and fight it when I put him on his back. But after Brian took this picture I decided it was best to keep trying to put him on his back to sleep.
Good call.
Ahhh ha ha ha! Oh my, relaxed little guy, isn't he!?As for the cupcakes - if you want to come by a little before ten - we will accomodate you! You know, for Haiti and such ;)Love you!(Call me when you're leaving your house so I have a bit of a heads up.)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Good call.
Ahhh ha ha ha!
Oh my, relaxed little guy, isn't he!?
As for the cupcakes - if you want to come by a little before ten - we will accomodate you! You know, for Haiti and such ;)
Love you!
(Call me when you're leaving your house so I have a bit of a heads up.)
Post a Comment