Thursday, May 27, 2010

For the love of it all

Mackenzie has been refusing to take naps so in the afternoons and evenings she gets really tired. Ususally she is able to keep herself awake by sheer determination. The other night at dinner she just couldn't do it anymore.

Ethan however was very happy to be eating dinner.

Mackenzie has taken more pictures of her feet.


Random Pictures she has taken


Pictures she wanted me to take of her.

Yes she wanted me to take a picture of the shirt she was wearing and take a picture of her feet. I don't know why she is obsessed with her feet. Could be I will not let her wear nail polish on her fingers until she stops sucking her thumb. I will let her have polish on her toes. She loves this and has me constantly painting her toes with new polish. Now if only I could find time to paint me own toe nails.

1 comment:

Richard Larson Family said...

Your kids are getting so big! I can't believe how they have grown. love the feet pics by the way. :)