Wednesday, May 19, 2010

So I am a little behind

I have a few pictures still from April I need to blog about so here it goes. I don't always get a shower first thing in the morning. So sometimes I leave the kiddo's out in the family room while I shower as fast as I can. I also leave Mackenzie with instructions not to open the door to any knocking or door bell ringing because it will be a stranger and not someone we know.(hey I am trying to be a little responsible here) Any way I came out to check on them and this is what I found.


Poor little guy. He must have been exhausted. Or maybe because at this point in time he had yet to develop his army crawl so he would roll and get stuck and then cry till he was rescued. Any way for whatever reason he was asleep. And what did I do? I left him there and let him sleep an hour and a half on the floor.


Also last month Brian had a half day so we went up to discovery aquarium. Mackenzie had a lot of fun running form one fish tank to another. She went through the whole place in fifteen minutes. So Brian and I made her go through a second time and actually walk. She stopped to pose on the frog.





I tried to get a picture of Mackenzie touching the sting ray but a little girl kept getting in the way and so every time I took a picture Mackenzie's hand was already out of the water.



Afterward Mackenzie found this little play area she missed the first time so she proceeded to run, climb, and crawl through the Coral caves to her hearts' content.





1 comment:

Jessica Arnett Williamson said...

I love the new family picture on your blog. You look beautiful.