Monday, January 12, 2009

Horray for Stockings and Santa Clause

Our Christmas morning was pretty laid back. My dad had to work so we waited to do presents when he came home. We were able to sleep in even. Mackenzie did not wake up until 8:00. It was nice. We got out of bed and then did Santa and Stockings. Mostly just stockings (with Brian going to school full time and only working part time we didn't have extra for a larger gift from Santa. I wanted to save the big stuff as gifts from us.) Mackenzie did get some books which she wanted to read right away. And a necklace in its very own crown shaped box.


Here is a picture of Mackenzie with her favorite gift from her stocking.


Yep. Her mouth is full of chocolate. I let her eat all she wanted on Christmas, but the next day I regulated how much she could have. Come to find out she started snaking chocolate out of Grandpa and Grandma's stockings (they had left them on the couch amongst unwrapped presents.) HAHAHA. So much for trying to make sure she didn't get a tummy ache. She hardly ate any real food the rest of the time we were there.

1 comment:

Wright Family said...

That a cute picture of her mouth full. I had hard time keeping my kids away from candy that day and for few days after. I was surprised that none of them got sick. It seem like Christmas and Halloween are the hardest holidays with all the candy they get.