Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Okay so here is the next post to catch up on what happened in December. On one of the clear nights Brian, Mackenzie and I got in the plane and went for a flight to see the lights. I know most poeple drive but it is pretty cool to see the outlines of houses and trees from the air. Sorry the pictures are a little fuzzy but you cant hold the plane still. It has to keep flying or it will drop out of the air. Darn Gravity :) Anyway this year we decided to go see what Temple Square looks like from the air. It was amazing. Next year we will have to try to drive up to see it from the ground as well. Any way I also took pictures of the Jordan River Temple and Timpanogos Temple as well as the Lights at Thanksgiving point and some random ones of neighbor hoods. Enjoy.

2 comments:

The Smith's said...

looks like so much fun. You get to fly around salt lake and see lights while most of us just drive...jealous!

Maleen said...

I know we were supposed to go, and I still can't figure out why I am so paranoid about the whole thing, but I am glad you had a good time. It looks beautiful!