I went to my Ten Year High School Reunion at the begining of August. I was n't to sure about going while I was pregnant. And even though all my friends were still all skinny it turned out all right. No really it was fun. I drove down with Monica and Laura. No silence the whole Two hour drive. We only live 15 min from each other but rarely get together. So we had alot of catching up to do. When we arrived everyone was mingiling and chatting. Many of the people I talked to I feel like I didn't have enough time with them and there were others who as the night started winding down I realized I hadn't been able to say anything other then Hello. Of course we were the last ones to leave. (truly thye came and told us the building needed to be locked up and kicked us out.) Before we left I did get a picture with this group. We had five camera's taking pictures so having us all look at one spot at one time was hard.
1 comment:
It was nice to see you at the reunion, I am glad you came! Your tummy looked super cute! Mackenzie looks adorable all dressed up. :)
Post a Comment